Our team is growing and we need your help! The Solar Site Surveyor is responsible for gathering important information about the project so a Solar Design Packet can be created. This role is instrumental in the forward progress of a Solar installation. The Site Surveyor will gather information such as; the roof layout, Electrical panel information, and structural information.
A good candidate for this position will be someone who is passionate about renewable energy and excited to get into the industry.
Schedule: Monday- Friday with some Weekend availability (20-25 hrs/week)
Location: Bend Region
Pay: $18.00 to $22.00/hr
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Management with the documentation for each PV project to ensure a timely and effective installation process.
- For part of the process a company will utilize SiteCapture to gather visual documentation to verify roof, electrical panels, and other necessary structural elements are in good condition for installations.
- Maintain records in our internal databases and generate reports when needed.
- Work cross functionally to ensure all functions align with installation schedules and meet production deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License & reliable vehicle required (company car not provided, but gas card reimbursement is provided).
- Willing and able to use ladders, work from heights, and climb into attic spaces.
- Solar industry experience is preferred.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Comfortable working in tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 50lbs +.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and cell phone.
- Weekend availability.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Have strong customer service & communication skills.
- Respectful of Management, Co-workers, and Customers.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Great attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org